Medi-Cal is California’s Medicaid health care program. This program pays for a variety of medical services for children and adults with limited income and resources.
To begin the application process, visit here.
920 N. Main St.
Bishop, CA 93514
(760) 872-1394 Bishop
380 N. Mt. Whitney.
Lone Pine, CA 93545
(760) 876-5545 Lone Pine
Individuals in need of addictions treatment often are experiencing stressors in the related life domains of work, family, school, spirituality, leisure, income. We make every effort to treat individuals holistically. Clients are encouraged to participate fully in all aspects of treatment, addressing all life domains in their efforts to sustain a productive and substance free lifestyle. This participation is necessary in the creation of a safe and confidential treatment environment. Services are provided in coordination and cooperation with services funded by Mental Health, CalWORKS, Child Protective Services, Probation, and/or other services and agencies as needed.
PROGRAM OFFERED IN BISHOP AND LONE PINE:
– Assessment and Referral services
– Programs to satisfy court ordered treatment: Diversion (PC1000) SACPA/OTP (PC1210) DUI-Driving Under the Influence Programs
– Relapse Prevention and Intervention weekly adult education group.
– Adult intensive outpatient with groups and individualized case management from 4-9 hours a week
– Peri-natal program is for women who are either pregnant and/or parenting, with children birth to 17 and are dealing with substance abuse issues.(45CFR Pregnant women are given preference in admission).
– Adolescent substance education and prevention groups.
– Aftercare and Alumni sobriety support groups