St Timothy's Anglican Church
Great Steps Ahead
Owens Valley Career Development Center
Inyo County Office of Education
- Infant & Preschool Special Day Programs
- School Psychologist Services
- CCARE (Catching Children At Risk Early)
- Eastern Sierra Infant Connection
- North Star Counseling Center
- Community Advisory Committee
- Interagency Collaboration Committee
SHINE is dedicated to providing support, resources, and solutions for creating just and engaged communities.
Our vision is for everyone to have equal access to safe and affordable housing, adequate nutritious food, quality health care, and a livable wage job to support self and family.
At SHINE, we believe there is no higher calling than to help people in need. We are obsessive and passionate about the work we do.
It is SHINE’s philosophy that when a person’s basic needs are met, potential barriers are lowered and the opportunity for stability and building self-sufficiency begins. When people don’t have to worry about putting a roof over their heads or putting food on the table, they are better able to focus on the future.
Shine’s goal is to assist with basic needs so that individuals have opportunities to achieve their highest potential.
Bishop Paiute Tribe
- After school tutoring for students 1st – 8th grade emphasizing reading and math
- Evening tutoring is available to high school students and adults needing assistance with all academic subjects
- TUTORING IS AVAILABLE MONDAY – THURSDAY (FRIDAYS & WEEKENDS UPON REQUEST)
Parent Supportive Services
- Educational, social, and cultural activities and workshops are available to parents
- Educational counseling
- Conflict support
- Academic Support
- Computer Support
Scholarships / College & Career Counseling
- Tribal Scholarships – BIA and Bishop Tribal Scholarships are available to all enrolled Tribal members attending post-secondary institutions
- Assistance with Federal Aid Forms, college and career counseling are also available – CONTACT STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR (760) 873-8740