Easy Chicken Strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a shallow bowl, combine flour and seasoned salt. Place cornflakes and butter in separate shallow bowls. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear, 15-20 minutes.
3 ounces cooked chicken: 283 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Easy Chicken Strips Recipe: How to Make It (tasteofhome.com)