The Inyo County Tobacco Education Program is funded by the California Tobacco Control Program. We provide community education surrounding Tobacco* Control policies, help youth build leadership skills through coalition work and provide cessation resources and referrals for the community.
If you or a loved one would like help to quit smoking or vaping, please visit www.nobutts.org or call:
- Smokers: 1-800-NO-BUTTS (1-800-662-8887)
- Vape Users: 1-844-8-NO-VAPE (1-844-866-8273)
- Tobacco Chewers: 1-800-844-CHEW (1-800-844-2439)
- Chinese: 1-800-838-8917
- Korean: 1-800-556-5564
- Spanish: 1-800-45-NO-FUME (1-800-456-6386)
- Vietnamese: 1-800-778-8440
*Tobacco refers to commercial tobacco products
The Tobacco Education Program is provide by Inyo County Health and Human Services (HHS).