Catch Resource

The Inyo Superior Court offers a free Self Help Center (SHC) to assist self-represented customers with a variety of basic legal issues.

What We Help With:

  • Child Custody and Visitation Orders (modification)
  • Child and Spousal Support Orders (modification)
  • Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
  • Department of Child Support Services
  • Divorce & Legal Separation
  • Establishment of Paternity
  • Guardianships (person only)
  • Name Changes
  • Residential Evictions
  • Small Claims

Assistance is available by Individual appointment, walk-in, telephone, mail and fax.