Catch Resource

General Assistance/Relief provides temporary cash assistance for eligible county residents who have no other means of support. Any aid received must be repaid to the county. Completed hours of required Job Training may count toward repayment of the debt.

To apply for General Assistance, contact the Aging and Social Services Department by completing this form.

Bishop Office: 1360 N Main St., 760-872-1394

Lone Pine Office: 380 N. Mt. Whitney, 760-876-5545

This Public Assistance is provided by Inyo County Health and Human Services (HHS), Aging and Social Services