Breaded Ranch Chicken
A crunchy coating of cornflakes and Parmesan cheese adds delectable flavor to this zesty ranch chicken. The golden, crispy chicken is a mainstay dish I can always count on. —Launa Shoemaker, Landrum, South Carolina
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, cheese and salad dressing mix. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.
- 2. Place in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 165°, about 45 minutes.
1 chicken breast half: 254 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 959mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
© 2022 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC