Team Inyo collects information from you when you subscribe to the email newsletter or participate in correspondence with us.
The personal information collected and stored by Team Inyo may include your name and email address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature when you opt in
- To send periodic emails when you opt in
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive one monthly emails that may include information on eating healthy, being active and local events. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the top and bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
Team Inyo implements physical as well as technical security measures to maintain the safety of your stored personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not share, sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Team Inyo contains many links to other sites on the Web. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other Web sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time. If you would like to change or remove your name, address, e-mail address from our database, you can contact Team Inyo directly.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Team Inyo does not collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Terms and Conditions
TeamInyo.com and subdomains are blanketed by a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 license. All Content is provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind. You understand and agree that the use of the Content is at your sole risk. You also agree to use the Web Site in compliance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree with these terms do not use this website.